Don’t have time to go through the lengthy news article each and every day? There is this amazing app, Inshorts, delivers precise and accurate news articles from trusted sources with only around 60 words. In this article, we will discuss How to use Inshorts for PC.
Inshorts selects the best news on national and international issues with short 60 words information. You can even get personalized news in both English and Hindi languages. Inshorts delivers your only news. It won’t include the opinions of Editors or the publishers of that news. It summarises the whole content and displays only required information like headings and bullet points.
These days, most of the news articles are filled with a lot of scraps and paid content. If you use Inshorts for PC, you can get rid of all these and focus on current affairs. It’s like knowing everything without reading everything.
Download Inshorts App:
Inshorts was founded by IIT dropouts Azhar Iqubal, Arunay Arunav, and Deepit Purkayastha. It was featured in Tech Crunch, Business Insider, Forbes, Fortune and The Economic Times magazines.
Best Compliments for Inshorts App:
- Google – One of the Best Apps of 2015
- Times of India – Made for India and to simplify your life
- Buzzfeed – Make’s students life easier
Inshorts for PC – Technical Information:
|Inshorts for PC
Inshorts app is having 5,000,000+ installations with a whopping 4.6-star rating on Google play store. It got very good reviews from its users. If you haven’t downloaded Inshorts app on your android mobile, go ahead and install it now. It is really worth investing your time on this instead of going through those lengthy articles. Follow the below link to Download Inshorts App for Android.
[appbox googleplay com.nis.app]
Even though Inshorts app is popular among smartphone user, but unfortunately there is no web version for this app. So you can’t use Inshorts for PC directly. But don’t worry. There are few tricks using which you can use your favorite Android app on your laptop.
Inshorts for PC – Step by Step Guide:
- Step 1: For using any android app on a PC, we need to have an android emulator installed on your computer. If you haven’t installed any android emulators, Download Bluestacks for PC. It is the best android emulator available in the market and it is free to use.
- Step 2: Once the Bluestacks is installed, the next step is to Download Inshorts App for PC. Using the link mentioned in the technical information section, you can simply download the Inshorts for PC apk file.
- Step 3: Now open Bluestacks emulator. Initially, it takes some time to load. Please wait for few moments.
- Step 4: On the home screen of Bluestacks, on the bottom right corner, you will get an option – Install APK as shown in the image below. Just click on it.
- Step 5: Locate the Inshorts for PC app downloaded on your laptop and import it to Bluestacks.
- Step 6: It takes a few seconds to install the Inshorts app for PC once it is imported.
- Step 7: After the successful installation of the app, you will get Inshorts app icon on ‘My Apps‘ tab of Bluestacks.
- Step 8: Double click on that icon and Inshorts automatically opens on your PC. Now you can use it how you do on your smartphone.
By following these steps you can get Inshorts app on your PC easily and straight-forward. Download it now and stay informed.
There are more than 30 publishers are tied up with Inshorts to deliver the short news to their users. All these publishers are global leaders in the news world. So you will get information from only these trusted sources.
Inshorts team gathers the information from the multiple sources before they publish. So they are always accurate.
Inshorts for PC – Features:
Inshorts team has recently added more features to this app. Inshorts App has an effective AI engine that automatically detects what you like to read based on your previous reading history. It makes the news more interactive and you will get what you need. Following are the few more features they’ve added.
- Search: If you want to read about something, simply search that keyword in the search bar. It will fetch you the best possible results.
- My Feed: Personalised section build only for you based on your reading history
- You can share the news on all other social media platforms
- News Categories: There are different categories of news available. You can choose USA, Entertainment, Politics, Bollywood or anything.
- It is available in English and Hindi languages.
So, in short of time? Switch to inshorts 🙂
With this I’m wrapping up this article – Inshorts for PC. Download this best short news app for your PC and Enjoy getting crisp and precise news articles. Cheers!