Download BlueStacks for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop
Bluestacks is one of the topmost Android emulator widely used these days. Bluestacks App Player lets you run Android applications on your PC/Laptop. Bluestacks has become popular among all the Android emulators available due to its rich interface and easy to use. In this article, we will let you know How to Download Bluestacks for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop.
Bluestacks is a great tool that allows you to use your favorite Android apps, games or social media sites like WhatsApp on your PC. Once you download and install Bluetacks on your PC, you can run any Android application in full screen. There are other Android emulators available in the tech market, Nox Player, Andy OS, Ko Player etc.
If you haven’t know anything about Android Emulators, here is the brief –
An Android emulator is an Android Virtual Device (AVD) that represents a specific Android device. We can use android emulators to test and run android applications. Bluestacks, NOX player, KO players are among the top android emulators available in the market. They all are free to use.
Before going ahead with the installation of Bluestacks, do check whether your PC has the required configurations. Bluestacks is a bit heavy software hence required bit high configuration systems.
Bluestacks Installation Requirements:
- You need to have the latest version of Graphic Card installed on your PC for seamless user experiences. If you don’t have graphics card installed, you will end up with getting an error in the end.
- Minimum 2GB RAM laptop required but it is recommended to use Bluestacks on 4GB RAM laptop. Otherwise, your screen gets stuck at times.
- Your PC must have 4GB or more free disk space for storing Apps.
- You must be an Admin of the PC.
If your PC meets all these requirements, then you can use Bluestacks without any issues.
Download Bluestacks for PC:
|Requirements||Windows OS, 2 GB RAM, 4 GB Disk space, Graphic Card|
|Author||Bluestacks Systems Inc.|
Download Bluestacks for PC – Step by Step Guide
Installing bluestacks is pretty much similar to the installation of any other software on your computer. Once everything set, we can start the step by step installment procedure.
- Step 1: Download Software file (.exe file) from the above mentioned link. Just click on that link and bluestacks software will be downloaded automatically.
- Step 2: Once download completed, double-click on the downloaded file to start the installment procedure.
- Step 3: While installing, Bluestacks asks you to agree to certain terms and conditions and it requires some permissions. Allow all those by clicking on the next button. It downloads few prerequisite files and you can see the progress bar.
- Step 4: Once the installation is done, you can see bluestacks icon on your Desktop. Just open that icon to run Bluestacks on your PC.
While opening the bluestacks software it will show a message – Starting the Engine, Please wait. It takes up to 40 seconds to open bluestacks depends on your system performance.
On the home screen, you can see the list of installed Apps on Bluestacks. You can navigate to many other options available and explore more features of Bluestacks. There are App Center and Help Center menus available to install any applications and contact Bluestacks team for any support.
Install Apps in Bluestacks:
For installing any other app – You can either follow normal Google Play store installation or Download .apk file explicitly and import it in Bluestacks. Most of the popular Apps are available in the App Center menu itself.
If App you want to install is available in Google Play store then navigate to My Apps Section and then to System Apps. There you can find Google Playstore pre-installed in it. Open playstore and remaining procedure is same as app installation on android mobile. You can also download apk file if it not available in playstore and install it directly to Bluestacks.
So this is all about Downloading Bluestacks for PC. If you encounter any issues, let us know through comments. We will be happy to help you. Cheers!
Can you help please. Will bluestacks communicate to usb printers/receipt printers/barcode scanners, and all other windows compatible hardware?
Bluestacks can’t communicate with the external hardware I think.