Download AllCast for PC Windows 10/8/7 [Official]
If you are looking for a simple solution to cast your mobile screen to TV screens, then allcast is the best app. In this article, we will guide you through the step by step process to Download and use AllCast app for PC Windows 10/8/7 or macOS.
What is AllCast app?
The AllCast app is an android application that allows users to ‘cast’ multimedia files from their phone or tablet onto other devices. This can be done by utilizing Google’s streaming technology, allowing users to cast videos, music, and other media without the need for complicated installation of additional software.
Media can also be streamed directly from supported websites such as alluc and kodi: all users need to do is enter the URL of the desired file, and it will be cast on their TV or another device. This is a fantastic way for people to watch videos or listen to music without having to pay for expensive cable subscriptions or spending money on multiple devices.
Most of the OTT platforms like Hulu, NetFlix, Sling etc come with limitations on the number of simultaneous devices you can watch the content. You can make use of apps like AllCast in such cases.
The allcast app is a free android application which allows users to share all their media files without the need for cables or other complicated installation.
Technical Specifications – AllCast app:
|Title||AllCast for PC|
|Category||Screen cast App|
|File size||Varies with device|
|Requirements||Windows Laptop, Bluestacks Emulator|
The allcast app has an average review score of 4/5 stars, and is often praised as being much easier to use than other similar applications. The allcast app is also available on iOS devices.
AllCast lets users cast videos, music and photos from their Android device to other DLNA-enabled devices like Smart TVs, Xbox 360s and other devices. Here are the list of supported devices –
- Amazon FireTV
- Apple TV
- Xbox 360, Xbox One
- Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
- Other DLNA Renderers
The allcast app can be downloaded from Google Play store here – [appbox googleplay com.koushikdutta.cast]
How to download AllCast for PC:
There are quite different ways you can download the AllCast app. The best way is to install the android emulator which helps you to run the app on your windows or mac PC.
These emulators create a virtual android environment on your PC and that allows you to run any android application on a laptop. Most of the emulators are available for Windows and macOS only. It’s not quite easy to run these apps like AllCast if you have Linux operating system.
A lot of free Android emulators are available on the market. You can download any one of them and run AllCast on PC. Here in this article, we will use two of the best Android emulators.
- Bluestacks emulator
- MemuPlay emulator
Download AllCast for PC Windows 10/8/7 OS using Bluestacks:
- Download the Bluestacks emulator software to your Windows or macOS using this link – Download Bluestacks.
- Once the software is downloaded, you can double-click on it to start the installation process. It is simple and similar to any other software installation on a windows laptop.
- Now open the Bluestacks software and search for AllCast App on the search bar. You can even use the Google play store app which is installed with the Bluestacks to search for the app.
- Once you find the app, tap on the Install button for it to install on your laptop.
- Upon the app installation, you can find the AllCast app on your Windows PC.
You can follow the same steps for downloading and Installing the AllCast app on macOS as well.
Download AllCast app on PC with MemuPlay:
Another popular Android emulator which is famous among gamers in recent times is MEmu play. It is super flexible, fast and exclusively designed for gaming purposes. Now we will see how to Download AllCast for PC Windows 10 or 8 or 7 laptop using MemuPlay.
- Step 1: Download and Install MemuPlay on your PC. Here is the Download link for you – Memu Play Website. You can even download it from the official website.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, just open it and find Google Playstore app icon on the home screen of Memuplay. Just double tap on that to open.
- Step 3: Now search for AllCast app on Google playstore. Find the official app developed by WorldclockMod and click on the Install button.
- Step 4: Upon successful installation, you can find AllCast app icon on the home screen of MEmu Play.
MemuPlay is simple and easy to use application. It is very lightweight compared to Bluestacks. As it is designed for Gaming purposes, you can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, etc.
Here is a short video of AllCast for PC –
Here are the list of permissions required with AllCast PC app:
- Internet – Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
- Wifi/Network State – Check if wifi is on
- Change Wifi States – Search for devices on local network
- Wake Lock – Keep Android on while streaming
- Read/write External Storage – Play from SD Card
- Read Phone State – Used for premium license verification
- Get Accounts – Search for Google accounts
- Use Credentials – Log into Google Drive
- Superuser – Google Music casting
AllCast is an excellent app to cast your screen to TV. It’s officially available for only Android and iOS devices. However, with the help of methods mentioned in this article, you can download and use AllCast app on your Windows or macOS laptop to cast from laptop to TV screen.
Please feel free to share this article if you found it helpful! Thanks for reading.