How to Watch STARTTV Without Cable in 2023?
You want to cut the cord and watch STARTTV channel live without cable? We have 2 best options waiting for you. You can watch STARTTV live without cable on one of these OTT platforms – YouTube TV and Hulu. Here, in this detailed guide, we help you to choose the best and the affordable streaming plan that suits your needs.
STARTTV is the prominent Entertainment Channel. It gained its popularity due to its amazing and trending shows including ! Well, there are numerous platforms that enable live streaming of STARTTV shows and also enable the DVR feature. Enjoy the STARTTV episodes on a wide range of OTT platforms and smart devices.
Let’s look into the different methods and plans to access STARTTV shows and cherish the happy entertaining moments.
Watch STARTTV Channel Without Cable:
Cable TV was once the key player in bringing entertainment to home. With loads of channels and service quality, it has become a norm. But how often do we watch all the 1500+ channels cable TV provides? We might not even know few channel names. So why waste the money on something we don’t watch? There comes the concept of cord-cutters.
With the emerging OTT technologies, anyone can watch STARTTV live without cable TV. All we need to do is to find out the best streaming service that telecasts STARTTV live. We can customize the subscription plans based on what we watch, without worrying about the long-term contracts. You can cancel the subscription at any time.
The different ways to experience STARTTV shows without cable are:
||$64.99 / Month|
|Hulu + LiveTV||
||$64.99 / Month|
1. Stream STARTTV without Cable on YouTube TV
YouTube TV is the fastest, easiest way to watch STARTTV without cable TV. Lots of popular channels like STARTTV, ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, live sports, news, events etc are available with a meager price, it is a good choice for people who want to watch live TV on the go. A popular website like YouTube is much easier to access than a traditional cable television package, which often requires a two-year contract and a costly installation process.
YouTube TV is also quite simple to use. It is a paid-for service ($64.99 per month) that lets them watch over 90 channels live, including ESPN, Fox Sports EPL, HBO, and NBC sports. And it gives them the freedom to watch on phones, tablets, computers, and big-screen televisions.
STARTTV is available on YouTubeTV packages.
YouTubeTV has only one plan. It is a paid-for-only service that offers high-definition video streaming plus a cloud-based DVR. It seems like they don’t offer any packages or tiers and STARTTV along with the other popular networks are included in this single plan. You don’t need to upgrade your subscription or evaluate different plan options when you’re using YouTube TV.
In this YouTubeTV plan, you will get unlimited DVR space. You can record any episodes of STARTTV, without worrying on the storage space, and you can watch it whenever you please. Almost 100+ channels are available to watch in this plan. No hidden charge and a 5 day free trial is available.
- Uninterrupted live TV with no buffering; the streaming takes place directly through the internet.
- Over 90 channels are available in many cities.
- Full HD streaming and a cloud-based unlimited DVR.
- 6 accounts per household.
- Watch 3 different screens at the same time.
- 5 days free trial.
- First 3 months at $54.99/mo and then $64.99/mo.
- No hidden charge.
- Addons facility is available.
- Channel add/delete facility available.
- Available on all Android, Apple and Smart TV devices.
- Watch your favorite sports live streaming and stay up-to-date on the news.
YouTube TV supported devices:
- Android TV
- LG Smart TV (on webOS 3.0 or higher)
- Samsung Smart TV (2016 & higher models only)
- Vizio Smartcast
- Hisense Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Walton Smart TV
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV (4th generation & 4K)
- Chromecast with Google TV
- PlayStation 4 & 5
- Xbox One & Series
- Android &iOS mobile devices
- Web browsers
You can watch STARTTV on any of these supported devices on YouTube TV.
2. Stream STARTTV without Cable on Hulu
Hulu is the popular option to watch STARTTV without cable TV. Hulu is known for it’s amazing content that includes blockbuster movies, web shows, documentaries, sports, food network channels and much more. All the Live channels like STARTTV, Discovery, CNN, AMC, ABC etc are available in Hulu+LiveTV plan.
Hulu channels list varies from the area you are living in. Make sure to check the Hulu channel list in your area before subscription. Here is the official link to Check Hulu channels by Area.
STARTTV is available on Hulu + LiveTV packages.
Hulu + LiveTV:
STARTTV channel is a part of Hulu Live TV package. The major live TV channels loved by the viewers include The CW, Disney Networks, Animal Planet, AMC, NBC, VICE and A&E. This package includes live television with ads. One could easily upgrade the plan to no ads or addition of VoD streaming too.
There are 80+ channels included in the Hulu Live TV plan. One can record any shows of STARTTV with 50 hours of cloud DVR feature. Two concurrent streams can be played with a single subscription. You can choose for more with add-ons.
- Wide range of streaming library that includes Hulu originals, live channels, blockbuster hits and popular shows.
- 30 days free trial
- Watch on almost all the smart tv, laptop and mobile devices.
- 2 concurrent streams per account
- Download offline and watch later feature
- Record Live TV with 50 hours of Cloud DVR storage
Hulu supported devices:
Hulu Supports numerous devices and platforms that makes it flexible for the users. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Google Chromecast
- Fire Tablets
- Echo Show
- Apple TV
- Android, iPhones, iPads
- Samsung TV
- LG TV
- Xfinity X1 TV Boxes
- Nintendo Switch
- And many more.
You can watch STARTTV on any of these supported devices on Hulu.
How to watch STARTTV for Free:
As mentioned earlier, there are a few options to watch STARTTV for free and following are options.
Platforms that offers STARTTV in free trial:
- YouTube TV – YouTubeTV – 5 days
- Hulu – Hulu + LiveTV – 7 days
If you like the service and the STARTTV channel streaming quality, you can subscribe to the service to get full access.
How to watch STARTTV on Roku?
One could easily access the episodes and clips of STARTTV shows like Live on Roku.
Steps to enable STARTTV on Roku platforms are as follows:
- Step 1: Subscribe to any of the streaming services that offer STARTTV channel. As mentioned above, this channel is available with YouTube TV and Hulu.
- Step 2: Download the streaming app on Roku TV. If it’s not downloaded yet, Press the home button on Roku, Scroll down to find the search option, and search for the app you want to install. Finally, click on the Add Channel option.
- Step 3: Now the app is added to the home screen of Roku. Click on it and sign in with your credentials.
- Step 4: Find the STARTTV channel on the subscribed OTT app and start watching it.
That’s it. Now you are watching STARTTV on Roku TV. If you don’t have a subscription to OTT platforms, don’t forget to check out the Roku Live TV Guide feature. You’ll get a bunch of free live channels from Roku.
How to Watch STARTTV on Apple TV?
All the OTT platforms that offer STARTTV are available for the Apple TV platform. So all you need to do is, download the streaming app on your Apple TV to get STARTTV channel.
Do follow these steps if you don’t have any of these apps installed on your Apple TV – YouTube TV and Hulu.
- Subscribe to one of the platforms which have STARTTV in its catalog.
- Now open your Apple TV, Go to the search and search for the streaming platform you’ve subscribed to.
- Click on the Install button to get the app installed on your Apple TV.
- Once it is installed, open the app and log in with your credentials.
- Now search for the STARTTV channel on the app and start watching it.
How to Watch STARTTV on Firestick?
For enabling STARTTV on Firestick, first, we have to install the application. To access the amazing shows, 24 hours news, and uninterrupted sports and local TV channels definitely STARTTV is a promising station.
Do follow these steps if you don’t have any of these apps installed on your Firestick – YouTube TV and Hulu.
- Subscribe to one of the platforms which have STARTTV in its package.
- On the Fire TV, Go to the search and search for the streaming application you want to install.
- Click on the Download button to get the app installed on your Fire TV. Installation might take a few minutes based on the internet connectivity.
- Upon installation, open the app and log in with your credentials.
- Now search for the STARTTV channel on the app and start watching it.
[Note: Some of the OTT services are based on geo-location. Please do check whether the STARTTV is available in your region before you purchase the subscription.]
How can I become start tv livetv resealer