Download YouTube Go – Save Data and Watch Videos Offline
If you are wondering How to save data on YouTube, then YouTube Go is the best choice for you. Here in this article, we will go through the detailed guide on How to save your data and watch videos offline using YouTube Go app.
What is YouTube Go?
Google recently released lite version of YouTube named YouTube Go targeting mobile data savings and faster services. In this blog post, we will discuss on How to Download and use YouTube Go which helps to download and watch the videos without considering much about mobile data or network speed.
YouTube– it is an entertainment world to every age people and every category people, to watch the Videos, Movies, TV shows, Fashion, Cooking, Experiments, and more and more! So everybody shows interest on watching YouTube for many hours, but the problem is data and speed.
Here is the solution for your problem – YouTube Go.
Let us see what is YouTube Go and how it is helps in terms of saving data, speed, share videos with friends etc.
- It is a Google app offered by Google LLC – Current version is 13.60 and the app size is 9.4 MB only.
- No effect on hanging It can work with less storage and slow speeds.
- Any android version is compatible to this app.
- YouTube Go has very good ratings in Google Play store and with 10,000,000+ installations.
- It has a features to control your data and we can save our time to watch the video as it has preview option – this is very good actually to save the time and to don’t watch the unrelated videos based on their preview titles.
Download YouTube Go APK file:
Main features that differentiates YouTube Go with other entertainment apps is its lite weight version. Even if you have limited data or slow connection, it works seamlessly. One more feature to mention is Video sharing with friends. Once downloaded the video offline in YouTube Go, you can share that with nearby friends with using any data.
|File size||9.4 MB|
|Requirements||Android mobile (Any Version)|
Step by Step Installation Guide:
- Step 1: As YouTube Go is the official App of Google, it will be available everywhere in Google platforms. So open Google Play store in you mobile and search for YouTube Go. So you will get the apps list and you can find it on the top. Else you directly click on the above link to navigate to play store page.
- Step 2: While installing it will ask you to select the language and mail and after click on the next, it will send an OTP to your mobile.
- Step 3: Once OTP is provided and installation is done, We can search our favourite and relevant videos. It is that simple to install YouTube Go on your Android or iOS mobile phone.
Related: How to YouTube Offline Videos to other phones?
YouTube Go Features:
Preview the videos
Before we play the video we can preview it. It save the time and we can know by seeing it whether it is genuine or not (As we flooded with lot of spam videos on YouTube these days) and next download – Watch them anytime, anywhere – even with slow or no internet connection
Data control on download
We can choose amount of data we can bear – we have basic, standard and high quality options on MBs, choose one of the options and click on the download button.
Download the videos to phone or SD card and watch them without buffer and Watch downloaded videos many times with no extra data cost
Share the Videos instantly
In this app we have send and receive options to share the videos to our friend without using data. Just like sharing apps like ShareIt, YouTube Go sharing is also very fast and reliable.
Less Phone hang
While watching HD quality videos on most of the entertainment apps, we often end up with phone hangs if the mobile configuration is low. But YouTube Go is designed lightweight way so that it won’t hangout while you are in the middle of the fun.
These are the main features of YouTube Go and Download guide. I hope you got the answer to How to save data on youtube using YouTube Go app. Do you know you can even use YouTube Go app on your PC? Yes, Let’s how to install YouTube Go on PC.
Download YouTube Go for PC:
If you want to Download YouTube Go on your PC or Laptop Windows 10/8/7, then there are different Android emulators like Bluestacks are available. Just download Bluestacks software and enjoy YouTube Go on your PC. Now let’s walk through the step by step guide.
- Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator on your Laptop. Here is the Download link and detailed installation guide for you – Download Bluestacks for PC
- Now open Bluestacks emulator once it is successfully installed. It may take some time to load initially.
- On the home screen of Bluestacks, find System Apps option. Double click on that folder to get the list of pre-installed applications on Bluestacks.
- Find and select Google Playstore from that list. Search for the YouTube Go app and click on Install button to start installing YouTube for PC.
- Once it is installed, you can find the app on your Bluestacks home screen. You can use double click to open the app and play with it just like how we use it on our Android mobile.
All the options available for Android app will be available on YouTube Go for PC application as well. You can also prefer any other Android emulator of your choice. These emulators creates a virtual android environment on our PC and mimics the Android mobiles.
Lets Download YouTube Go to enjoy extra features of YouTube and maximise the fun with YouTube Go.
Hi! I simply want to give you a huge thumbs up for the
great info you have here on this post. I will be returning to your web site for more soon.
great post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector don’t
understand this. You must proceed your writing.
I’m sure, you have a huge readers’ base already!
Thank you for your comment! Keep visiting for more updates 🙂