BeamNG.drive is a realistic vehicle simulation video game, containing more than 30 detailed vehicle models, ranging from small dirt buggies to air-cooled 911s. BeamNG’s physics engine simulates every component of the cars that are created in-game.
It has got massive popularity when it launched in 2013. A bunch of developers who developed Rigs of Rod has moved to start this project. BeamNG.drive had its soft release in 2013 and then for early access in 2015 with a lot of new features added.
BeamNG drive Download for Free – Game details:
The BeamNG team describes their physics system as “a dynamic real-time physical simulation system that accurately calculates the effects of mass, force, friction, torque, springs, Lua scripting and more“. BeamNG.drive lets you experience what it’s truly like to sit behind the wheel of an exotic car or a simple cart with only two wheels.
BeamNG.download game is developed by BeamNG GmbH. You can download BeamNG.drive free version at BeamNG’s official website for your preferred platform including Android, iOS and PC.
The game is still under active development with new models, features and options being added on a regular basis. BeamNG also has mods that you can download to extend the life of BeamNG drive allowing users to try out new vehicles, terrains, objects, colours and so much more. BeamNG does not include vehicles by default but you can download cars created by BeamNG’s community or even create your own online for other users to enjoy. BeamNG also has an extensive map editor that allows players to create their own custom tracks.
BeamNG.drive Game Modes:
Currently, the BeamNG.drive game supports 3 different modes.
- Free mode: It is one of the best modes with a lot of options for gamers. You can choose the vehicles, routers and various levels. Also, you are free to change the environmental conditions like gravity, friction etc to play the game.
- Time trial mode: Choose vehicle, route and level to compete with yourself.
- Campaign mode: Campaigns are collections of small scenarios on specific themes such as stunts, chases and race.
Required Specifications to play BeamNG.drive on Windows:
The following are the required configuration to install and play BeamNG download on your laptop without any lag issues.
- Video Card: DirectX 10 compatible graphics card with at least 512MB VRAM
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
- RAM: 4 GB System Memory
- Free disk space: 20 GB
If your laptop doesn’t meet this specification, you may play the game seamlessly.
Required permissions to play BeamNG.drive on Android/iOS:
- CAMERA – Required permissions for the Camera to function fully.
- VIBRATION – The controller will vibrate on certain events.
- READ_PHONE_STATE – For a better game experience BeamNG uses Google Analytics to collect data about devices and in order for the data to be accurate, we need this permission to check what kind of device our users are playing with.
- INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – These two permissions are required for BeamNG.drive to check if the user is playing online or not, BeamNG will run in offline mode otherwise.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE – BeamNG needs this permission to check if the device is connected to a local/LAN wifi or a cellular one and BeamNG will run in offline mode.
Download BeamNG drive Game for Free:
BeamNG.drive game is available on the Steam platform. It has got overwhelming responses and reviews from gamers here. You can join the Steam early access program to try and play the game.
However, if you want to download it for free, there are plenty of third-party websites that provides game software for free. But make sure to choose the legitimate site to download BeamNg drive for free.
Alternate Games to BeamNG.drive:
If BeamNG.drive isn’t your thing, there are plenty of other games on the market that will get you behind the wheel of some awesome vehicles. BeamNG is not alone in this niche it has competition with big names like Need for Speed to name one.
Another game that might suit your needs is Euro Truck Simulator 2 which puts you in control of various trucks as they transport cargo all around Europe to areas like Italy, Poland and many others featured within the game. BeamNG drive can be downloaded for free through BeamNG’s official website or their Steam store page.