How to record a phone call on Samsung Galaxy M31s mobile? How do I record the call on a Samsung device? How to record phone calls automatically on Samsung Galaxy M31s? Follow this simple guide to record phone calls and enable auto record option on Samsung Galaxy M31s mobile.
Recording calls is one of basic feature everyone use. Almost all mobiles have an inbuilt call record feature. All the recent variations of Samsung, including the Samsung Galaxy M31s, support record call functionality without using any third-party android apps.
Record calls on Samsung Galaxy M31s mobile:
- Unlock your Samsung Galaxy M31s mobile.
- Open the dialer pad and call the number for which you want to record the call.
- Once the other person lifts the call, you can find three vertical dots at the top of the screen. Tap on it.
- Now simply choose Record option to record the call on your Samsung mobile.
Once you are done with the call, the recording will be saved automatically to a default location. If you want to stop the recording in between the call, you can do so by clicking the stop recording option.
Enable Automatic call recording on Samsung Galaxy M31s:
- Open your Samsung Galaxy M31s mobile and open the dial pad.
- Click on the vertical dots at the top of the screen and choose the Settings option.
- Find Recording calls under Settings. Tap on it.
- Use the toggle button to either enable or disable auto-recording calls on Samsung Galaxy M31s mobile.
You can use this option if you want to record each and every call you make or receive. After you enable the Auto record feature on your Samsung mobile, just dial any number, and once done you can verify that the call is recorded automatically. Samsung Galaxy M31s gives you a lot of customizations like enabling Auto record calls for All numbers or numbers saved in contacts or only a few contacts.
Find all the recorded calls under the Internal storage > Call folder. You can navigate to this path from the Recording calls option and view recorded calls. If you don’t want to be notified about the new recording, you can turn off that option too under Call recording settings.
We are concluding this article on Recording the phone call on Samsung Galaxy M31s and enabling the auto-recording feature. Have a great day!