How to get Xfinity Stream on Firestick? [Updated 2023]
Looking for a simple guide to download and Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick? Do you want to watch Xfinity on Fire TV? You are in the correct place.
Xfinity is an application that allows you to stream a massive number of shows, series, and documentaries. Not only streaming, but you can also download the shows you’re watching, even if you do not have internet access.
Have you ever wondered how amazing it will be to have Xfinity installed in your Firestick as well? The two, when together, can provide the utmost entertainment and content to you without a hassle.
Xfinity has many advantages when installed in the Firestick. You will have over 200 channels available to watch at any time with Xfinity on Firestick. You can download, stream, watch offline, filter, and forward your favorite content. Today, let us take a quick look at how you can install Xfinity on Firestick and get set to watch.
Top Features for Xfinity Stream:
Xfinity Stream is a one-stop destination for your entertainment needs. You can turn any device into a TV with Xfinity stream app. Watch thousands for on-demand content, original shows, and live channels with Xfinity service.
- 250+ live channels
- Supports almost all smart devices.
- Huge movies and other on-demand content
- Cast from your phone to Chromecast supported devices
- Download and watch offline
Now let’s see how we can download and get xfinity stream app on Firestick.
How to Get Xfinity Stream on Firestick?
There are two traditional and ideal ways through which one can install Xfinity on Firestick. Through the Amazon app store and through establishing the application from other sources. The better choice would be to go for the Amazon app store version and use the sourced app only if necessary.
Install Xfinity through Amazon App Store
- Turn on your Firestick and go to the home screen.
- You will find a search bar in the options there, type out ‘Xfinity‘ and search for the application on the store.
- After the search is complete, you should see the app’s name and icon as a result. Click on the icon.
- The click should lead you to a new screen that has all the details regarding Xfinity. You will also see a ‘download’ or ‘get’ icon of yellow color; click on it.
- The download should ideally begin instantly and not take any more than a few minutes.
- Once the installation is complete, you wouldn’t have to do anything more, but just open the application and start configuring it.
Install Xfinity Through Other Sources on Firestick
- Turn your Firestick device on and from the home screen, go to the settings.
- In the settings section, you will find an option that says ‘My Fire TV,’ which you have to opt for.
- In this section, you will find developer options; click on this option.
- Now you have to turn on the ‘ADB Debugging option.
- Lastly, you have to click on the ‘Allow apps from unknown sources‘ to download the app from secondary sources.
- Now that you are all set for installation go to the home screen again and go to the search icon.
- Type out the ‘Downloader app’ and check the results, install the application first.
- Now, use the downloader app to search for Xfinity further and download it once you see the option.
- All that is left for you to do is wait for the installation process to finish and then configure the application.
Xfinity is a brilliant application to have on your Firestick; you can comfortably watch all you want with the app. The app gives you a more comprehensive range of content to choose from; there is something for every mood and everyone. You can also try out other outstanding OTT apps like Hulu, Netflix, Sling TV etc for binge-watch the awesome flicks.
We hope you found this guide useful and could install the application on your Firestick with ease. Now that you have it all set up for your perusal go ahead, and binge-watch your worries away!