How to Watch NBC Sports Without Cable in 2023?
You want to cut the cord and watch NBC Sports channel live without cable? We have 3 best options waiting for you. You can watch NBC Sports live without cable on one of these OTT platforms – AT&T, Sling TV and YouTube TV. Here, in this detailed guide, we help you to choose the best and the affordable streaming plan that suits your needs.
NBC Sports is the prominent Sports Channel. It gained its popularity due to its amazing and trending shows including ! Well, there are numerous platforms that enable live streaming of NBC Sports shows and also enable the DVR feature. Enjoy the NBC Sports episodes on a wide range of OTT platforms and smart devices.
Let’s look into the different methods and plans to access NBC Sports shows and cherish the happy entertaining moments.
Watch NBC Sports Channel Without Cable:
Cable TV was once the key player in bringing entertainment to home. With loads of channels and service quality, it has become a norm. But how often do we watch all the 1500+ channels cable TV provides? We might not even know few channel names. So why waste the money on something we don’t watch? There comes the concept of cord-cutters.
With the emerging OTT technologies, anyone can watch NBC Sports live without cable TV. All we need to do is to find out the best streaming service that telecasts NBC Sports live. We can customize the subscription plans based on what we watch, without worrying about the long-term contracts. You can cancel the subscription at any time.
The different ways to experience NBC Sports shows without cable are:
||$30 / Month|
||$64.99 / Month|
|AT&T TV Premier||
||$139.99 / Month|
1. Stream NBC Sports without Cable on Sling TV
Sling TV is one of the initial players in the OTT industry with live channels streaming. Sling offers wide range of live and ondemand content through their Blue and Orange plans. Sling is one of the affordable service with watch NBC Sports and other interesting channels over the internet without cable tv.
This OTT platform is accessible over various resolutions of devices including android, tabs, laptops, and others. Along with these it gets easily connected with Televisions and computers. Well, most customers say understanding Sling Tv plans is a bit confusing as it adds the overlapped features in different plans. However, the happy users aren’t tired of cherishing the web interface of sling tv. It is known for its ability to easily customize, save, create playlist and manage the videos. The child privacy could also be initiated using a backend setting tab.
NBC Sports is available on Sling Blue packages.
Blue plan is specifically designed from an entertainment point of view. The certain channels like FXX, Nick Jr, Paramount Network and others are the most recommended channels in the blue package. NBC is also one of the key channels in the blue package that makes users go for it.
If you are interested in watching cooking shows, cartoons, web series, movies and other shows related to entertainment you can go for the blue package without a doubt. With add-ons blue subscribers can enroll for the better channel deals as well.
The add on channels for blue subscribers include:
- MLB network
- NBA TV
- outside TV
- Tennis channel
- Golf channel
- BeIN Sports
- Sling Blue Number of Channels: 47
- Sling Blue Included channels: CNN, TBS, MC, Food Network, ESPN, etc
- Best choice for News and Entertainment channels
- Free trial: 3 days
- Sling Blue plan offers up to 3 concurrent streams on one account
- 50 hours cloud DVR support for free with the Sling Blue plan.
Sling TV supported devices:
Sling TV is basically compatible with most devices and streaming platforms. Few of the major and mostly used platforms are as follows:
- Smart TVs
- Android and iOS mobile apps
- Amazon Fire TV
- Xbox One
- Android tablets and TVs
- Google Chromecast
- Apple TV
You can watch NBC Sports on any of these supported devices on Sling TV.
2. Stream NBC Sports without Cable on YouTube TV
YouTube TV is the fastest, easiest way to watch NBC Sports without cable TV. Lots of popular channels like NBC Sports, ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, live sports, news, events etc are available with a meager price, it is a good choice for people who want to watch live TV on the go. A popular website like YouTube is much easier to access than a traditional cable television package, which often requires a two-year contract and a costly installation process.
YouTube TV is also quite simple to use. It is a paid-for service ($64.99 per month) that lets them watch over 90 channels live, including ESPN, Fox Sports EPL, HBO, and NBC sports. And it gives them the freedom to watch on phones, tablets, computers, and big-screen televisions.
NBC Sports is available on YouTubeTV packages.
YouTubeTV has only one plan. It is a paid-for-only service that offers high-definition video streaming plus a cloud-based DVR. It seems like they don’t offer any packages or tiers and NBC Sports along with the other popular networks are included in this single plan. You don’t need to upgrade your subscription or evaluate different plan options when you’re using YouTube TV.
In this YouTubeTV plan, you will get unlimited DVR space. You can record any episodes of NBC Sports, without worrying on the storage space, and you can watch it whenever you please. Almost 100+ channels are available to watch in this plan. No hidden charge and a 5 day free trial is available.
- Uninterrupted live TV with no buffering; the streaming takes place directly through the internet.
- Over 90 channels are available in many cities.
- Full HD streaming and a cloud-based unlimited DVR.
- 6 accounts per household.
- Watch 3 different screens at the same time.
- 5 days free trial.
- First 3 months at $54.99/mo and then $64.99/mo.
- No hidden charge.
- Addons facility is available.
- Channel add/delete facility available.
- Available on all Android, Apple and Smart TV devices.
- Watch your favorite sports live streaming and stay up-to-date on the news.
YouTube TV supported devices:
- Android TV
- LG Smart TV (on webOS 3.0 or higher)
- Samsung Smart TV (2016 & higher models only)
- Vizio Smartcast
- Hisense Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Walton Smart TV
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV (4th generation & 4K)
- Chromecast with Google TV
- PlayStation 4 & 5
- Xbox One & Series
- Android &iOS mobile devices
- Web browsers
You can watch NBC Sports on any of these supported devices on YouTube TV.
3. Stream NBC Sports without Cable on AT&T
NBC Sports is available on AT&T TV Premier packages.
AT&T TV Premier:
This plan gives you full access to your favourite regional sports networks. You can enjoy watching it on your TV, computer, or any mobile device. 140+ Live TV channels and 65,000 On Demand titles are included in this package, and you will enjoy all the TV channels and On Demand titles. Twenty hours Cloud DVR recordings enabled for no worries about overlaps or time-wasting commercials.
- Get the best TV channels and movies on demand with this premier package!
- 140+ Live TV channels and 65,000 On Demand titles are included, so there’s always something great to watch.
- HBO Max™ and Cinemax®, SHOWTIME®, and STARZ® included.
- Ultra-high-definition 4K channels are included in this package.
- No annual contract.
- No Hidden Charges.
- Stream on the devices you already have.
- 20 hours Cloud DVR recordings.
- Enjoy your sports and shows.
AT&T supported devices:
Stream AT&T TV on your available internet-capable devices: Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, Microsoft Xbox One/Xbox 360, Sony PlayStation 3 (PlayStation™Vue), Samsung Smart TVs. You can also enjoy it with your wireless devices. Of course, you need a high internet connection with any of the devices mentioned above.
You can watch NBC Sports on any of these supported devices on AT&T.
How to watch NBC Sports for Free:
As mentioned earlier, there are a few options to watch NBC Sports for free and following are options.
Platforms that offers NBC Sports in free trial:
- AT&T – AT&T TV Premier – 14 days
- Sling TV – Sling Blue – 3 days
- YouTube TV – YouTubeTV – 5 days
If you like the service and the NBC Sports channel streaming quality, you can subscribe to the service to get full access.
How to watch NBC Sports on Roku?
One could easily access the episodes and clips of NBC Sports shows like Live on Roku.
Steps to enable NBC Sports on Roku platforms are as follows:
- Step 1: Subscribe to any of the streaming services that offer NBC Sports channel. As mentioned above, this channel is available with AT&T, Sling TV and YouTube TV.
- Step 2: Download the streaming app on Roku TV. If it’s not downloaded yet, Press the home button on Roku, Scroll down to find the search option, and search for the app you want to install. Finally, click on the Add Channel option.
- Step 3: Now the app is added to the home screen of Roku. Click on it and sign in with your credentials.
- Step 4: Find the NBC Sports channel on the subscribed OTT app and start watching it.
That’s it. Now you are watching NBC Sports on Roku TV. If you don’t have a subscription to OTT platforms, don’t forget to check out the Roku Live TV Guide feature. You’ll get a bunch of free live channels from Roku.
How to Watch NBC Sports on Apple TV?
All the OTT platforms that offer NBC Sports are available for the Apple TV platform. So all you need to do is, download the streaming app on your Apple TV to get NBC Sports channel.
Do follow these steps if you don’t have any of these apps installed on your Apple TV – AT&T, Sling TV and YouTube TV.
- Subscribe to one of the platforms which have NBC Sports in its catalog.
- Now open your Apple TV, Go to the search and search for the streaming platform you’ve subscribed to.
- Click on the Install button to get the app installed on your Apple TV.
- Once it is installed, open the app and log in with your credentials.
- Now search for the NBC Sports channel on the app and start watching it.
How to Watch NBC Sports on Firestick?
For enabling NBC Sports on Firestick, first, we have to install the application. To access the amazing shows, 24 hours news, and uninterrupted sports and local TV channels definitely NBC Sports is a promising station.
Do follow these steps if you don’t have any of these apps installed on your Firestick – AT&T, Sling TV and YouTube TV.
- Subscribe to one of the platforms which have NBC Sports in its package.
- On the Fire TV, Go to the search and search for the streaming application you want to install.
- Click on the Download button to get the app installed on your Fire TV. Installation might take a few minutes based on the internet connectivity.
- Upon installation, open the app and log in with your credentials.
- Now search for the NBC Sports channel on the app and start watching it.
[Note: Some of the OTT services are based on geo-location. Please do check whether the NBC Sports is available in your region before you purchase the subscription.]