You want to cut the cord and watch Court TV channel live without cable? We have 1 best options waiting for you. You can watch Court TV live without cable on one of these OTT platforms – YouTube TV. Here, in this detailed guide, we help you to choose the best and the affordable streaming plan that suits your needs.
Court TV is the prominent Entertainment Channel. It gained its popularity due to its amazing and trending shows including ! Well, there are numerous platforms that enable live streaming of Court TV shows and also enable the DVR feature. Enjoy the Court TV episodes on a wide range of OTT platforms and smart devices.
Let’s look into the different methods and plans to access Court TV shows and cherish the happy entertaining moments.
Watch Court TV Channel Without Cable:
Cable TV was once the key player in bringing entertainment to home. With loads of channels and service quality, it has become a norm. But how often do we watch all the 1500+ channels cable TV provides? We might not even know few channel names. So why waste the money on something we don’t watch? There comes the concept of cord-cutters.
With the emerging OTT technologies, anyone can watch Court TV live without cable TV. All we need to do is to find out the best streaming service that telecasts Court TV live. We can customize the subscription plans based on what we watch, without worrying about the long-term contracts. You can cancel the subscription at any time.
The different ways to experience Court TV shows without cable are:
|$64.99 / Month
1. Stream Court TV without Cable on YouTube TV
YouTube TV is the fastest, easiest way to watch Court TV without cable TV. Lots of popular channels like Court TV, ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, live sports, news, events etc are available with a meager price, it is a good choice for people who want to watch live TV on the go. A popular website like YouTube is much easier to access than a traditional cable television package, which often requires a two-year contract and a costly installation process.
YouTube TV is also quite simple to use. It is a paid-for service ($64.99 per month) that lets them watch over 90 channels live, including ESPN, Fox Sports EPL, HBO, and NBC sports. And it gives them the freedom to watch on phones, tablets, computers, and big-screen televisions.
Court TV is available on YouTubeTV packages.
YouTubeTV has only one plan. It is a paid-for-only service that offers high-definition video streaming plus a cloud-based DVR. It seems like they don’t offer any packages or tiers and Court TV along with the other popular networks are included in this single plan. You don’t need to upgrade your subscription or evaluate different plan options when you’re using YouTube TV.
In this YouTubeTV plan, you will get unlimited DVR space. You can record any episodes of Court TV, without worrying on the storage space, and you can watch it whenever you please. Almost 100+ channels are available to watch in this plan. No hidden charge and a 5 day free trial is available.
- Uninterrupted live TV with no buffering; the streaming takes place directly through the internet.
- Over 90 channels are available in many cities.
- Full HD streaming and a cloud-based unlimited DVR.
- 6 accounts per household.
- Watch 3 different screens at the same time.
- 5 days free trial.
- First 3 months at $54.99/mo and then $64.99/mo.
- No hidden charge.
- Addons facility is available.
- Channel add/delete facility available.
- Available on all Android, Apple and Smart TV devices.
- Watch your favorite sports live streaming and stay up-to-date on the news.
YouTube TV supported devices:
- Android TV
- LG Smart TV (on webOS 3.0 or higher)
- Samsung Smart TV (2016 & higher models only)
- Vizio Smartcast
- Hisense Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Walton Smart TV
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV (4th generation & 4K)
- Chromecast with Google TV
- PlayStation 4 & 5
- Xbox One & Series
- Android &iOS mobile devices
- Web browsers
You can watch Court TV on any of these supported devices on YouTube TV.
How to watch Court TV for Free:
As mentioned earlier, there are a few options to watch Court TV for free and following are options.
Most of the OTT platforms in the market are earning huge due to massive trend and craze of people. In such cases the owners have also boosted their plan rates, which are far more than the cable TV rates. In such scenarios it’s obvious to miss the old single cable TV with minimal cost and continuous streaming, irrespective of network errors. Locast meets this requirement for people. Locast is one of the live and low-price streaming Local platforms that enables affordability to the common man.
Platforms that offers Court TV in free trial:
- YouTube TV – YouTubeTV – 5 days
If you like the service and the Court TV channel streaming quality, you can subscribe to the service to get full access.
How to watch Court TV on Roku?
One could easily access the episodes and clips of Court TV shows like Live on Roku.
Steps to enable Court TV on Roku platforms are as follows:
- Step 1: Subscribe to any of the streaming services that offer Court TV channel. As mentioned above, this channel is available with YouTube TV.
- Step 2: Download the streaming app on Roku TV. If it’s not downloaded yet, Press the home button on Roku, Scroll down to find the search option, and search for the app you want to install. Finally, click on the Add Channel option.
- Step 3: Now the app is added to the home screen of Roku. Click on it and sign in with your credentials.
- Step 4: Find the Court TV channel on the subscribed OTT app and start watching it.
That’s it. Now you are watching Court TV on Roku TV. If you don’t have a subscription to OTT platforms, don’t forget to check out the Roku Live TV Guide feature. You’ll get a bunch of free live channels from Roku.
How to Watch Court TV on Apple TV?
All the OTT platforms that offer Court TV are available for the Apple TV platform. So all you need to do is, download the streaming app on your Apple TV to get Court TV channel.
Do follow these steps if you don’t have any of these apps installed on your Apple TV – YouTube TV.
- Subscribe to one of the platforms which have Court TV in its catalog.
- Now open your Apple TV, Go to the search and search for the streaming platform you’ve subscribed to.
- Click on the Install button to get the app installed on your Apple TV.
- Once it is installed, open the app and log in with your credentials.
- Now search for the Court TV channel on the app and start watching it.
How to Watch Court TV on Firestick?
For enabling Court TV on Firestick, first, we have to install the application. To access the amazing shows, 24 hours news, and uninterrupted sports and local TV channels definitely Court TV is a promising station.
Do follow these steps if you don’t have any of these apps installed on your Firestick – YouTube TV.
- Subscribe to one of the platforms which have Court TV in its package.
- On the Fire TV, Go to the search and search for the streaming application you want to install.
- Click on the Download button to get the app installed on your Fire TV. Installation might take a few minutes based on the internet connectivity.
- Upon installation, open the app and log in with your credentials.
- Now search for the Court TV channel on the app and start watching it.
[Note: Some of the OTT services are based on geo-location. Please do check whether the Court TV is available in your region before you purchase the subscription.]