How to Watch CBS News Without Cable in 2023?
You want to cut the cord and watch CBS News channel live without cable? We have 2 best options waiting for you. You can watch CBS News live without cable on one of these OTT platforms – Fubo and Hulu. Here, in this detailed guide, we help you to choose the best and the affordable streaming plan that suits your needs.
CBS News is the prominent News Channel. It gained its popularity due to its amazing and trending shows including ! Well, there are numerous platforms that enable live streaming of CBS News shows and also enable the DVR feature. Enjoy the CBS News episodes on a wide range of OTT platforms and smart devices.
Let’s look into the different methods and plans to access CBS News shows and cherish the happy entertaining moments.
Watch CBS News Channel Without Cable:
Cable TV was once the key player in bringing entertainment to home. With loads of channels and service quality, it has become a norm. But how often do we watch all the 1500+ channels cable TV provides? We might not even know few channel names. So why waste the money on something we don’t watch? There comes the concept of cord-cutters.
With the emerging OTT technologies, anyone can watch CBS News live without cable TV. All we need to do is to find out the best streaming service that telecasts CBS News live. We can customize the subscription plans based on what we watch, without worrying about the long-term contracts. You can cancel the subscription at any time.
The different ways to experience CBS News shows without cable are:
||$64.99 / Month|
|Hulu + LiveTV||
||$64.99 / Month|
1. Stream CBS News without Cable on Fubo
FuboTV is a live TV streaming platform that provides sports, news, and entertainment content. It is one of the good choice to stream CBS News without cable. Easy to use, offers affordable pricing packages for different services.
FuboTV’s roster of content close to 226 channels includes sports channels such as NBC Sports, USA Network, Fox Sports, Sky News, Boomerang, and more. The platform also offers impressive entertainment channel lineup such as BBC America, FX Networks, and more. FuboTV offers lots of channels according to your ZIP codes.
For enjoying CBS News shows on any of the available smart devices, FuboTV is the good choice for you. You can record your favorite tv show as a DVR with FuboTV.
CBS News is available on Fubo Starter and Fubo Elite packages.
In this Stater plan, you’ll get all the channels you’ll need to enjoy your sports and entertainment fix. It includes most of the primary cable networks, but it will leave out your favorites with seven days free trial. The plan includes 120 sports and entertainment channels. On this plan, you will be able to watch any game of your favorite sport live streaming. If you want another sports channel, you can add it using the Add-Ons section.
- Fubo base plan
- 250 Hour DVR
- 120+ Channels
- 7 days free trial
- 3 streams at the same time.
- FuboTV app is available on Roku, mobile web, and television
- You don’t need to sign up for cable or satellite TV.
- Watch your favorite sports live streaming and stay up-to-date on the news.
- Easily customize your plan by adding more channels through the Add-Ons section of FuboTV
- Affordable pricing packages with trial periods that allow you to test out the service before buying.
Elite is the best plan for sports fans and families. Get your access to Fubo TV. It will get you access to all the entertainment, sports, and international channels of Fubo TV. Elite also provides you with 1000 hours of cloud DVR. You can Stream on unlimited screens. You will get access to the best sports and entertainment channels. With this plan, you can watch your favorite shows and movies from any corner of the world.
- Fubo base plan + fubo Extra.
- 1000 hour DVR
- 165 Channels
- 10 streams at the same time.
- You can watch your preferred sports TV network.
- The FuboTV app is already available on Roku and mobile web
- It’s not necessary to do this when you subscribe to broadcast TV.
- You can customize your channel lineup through Add-Ons.
- The price is based on the channel package that you select.
- No long-term contract is needed, which is excellent for sports fans and families.
Fubo supported devices:
- Apple TV (4th Generation and newer)
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android TV
- Samsung Smart TV (beta)
- LG Smart TV (upcoming)
- Hisense Smart TV
- Xbox One & Series X/S
- Android & iOS mobile devices
- Chromecast (iOS and Android)
- Web browsers
You can watch CBS News on any of these supported devices on Fubo.
2. Stream CBS News without Cable on Hulu
Hulu is the popular option to watch CBS News without cable TV. Hulu is known for it’s amazing content that includes blockbuster movies, web shows, documentaries, sports, food network channels and much more. All the Live channels like CBS News, Discovery, CNN, AMC, ABC etc are available in Hulu+LiveTV plan.
Hulu channels list varies from the area you are living in. Make sure to check the Hulu channel list in your area before subscription. Here is the official link to Check Hulu channels by Area.
CBS News is available on Hulu + LiveTV packages.
Hulu + LiveTV:
CBS News channel is a part of Hulu Live TV package. The major live TV channels loved by the viewers include The CW, Disney Networks, Animal Planet, AMC, NBC, VICE and A&E. This package includes live television with ads. One could easily upgrade the plan to no ads or addition of VoD streaming too.
There are 80+ channels included in the Hulu Live TV plan. One can record any shows of CBS News with 50 hours of cloud DVR feature. Two concurrent streams can be played with a single subscription. You can choose for more with add-ons.
- Wide range of streaming library that includes Hulu originals, live channels, blockbuster hits and popular shows.
- 30 days free trial
- Watch on almost all the smart tv, laptop and mobile devices.
- 2 concurrent streams per account
- Download offline and watch later feature
- Record Live TV with 50 hours of Cloud DVR storage
Hulu supported devices:
Hulu Supports numerous devices and platforms that makes it flexible for the users. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Google Chromecast
- Fire Tablets
- Echo Show
- Apple TV
- Android, iPhones, iPads
- Samsung TV
- LG TV
- Xfinity X1 TV Boxes
- Nintendo Switch
- And many more.
You can watch CBS News on any of these supported devices on Hulu.
How to watch CBS News for Free:
As mentioned earlier, there are a few options to watch CBS News for free and following are options.
Platforms that offers CBS News in free trial:
- Fubo – Fubo Starter – 7 days
- Fubo – Fubo Elite – 7 days
- Hulu – Hulu + LiveTV – 7 days
If you like the service and the CBS News channel streaming quality, you can subscribe to the service to get full access.
How to watch CBS News on Roku?
One could easily access the episodes and clips of CBS News shows like Live on Roku.
Steps to enable CBS News on Roku platforms are as follows:
- Step 1: Subscribe to any of the streaming services that offer CBS News channel. As mentioned above, this channel is available with Fubo and Hulu.
- Step 2: Download the streaming app on Roku TV. If it’s not downloaded yet, Press the home button on Roku, Scroll down to find the search option, and search for the app you want to install. Finally, click on the Add Channel option.
- Step 3: Now the app is added to the home screen of Roku. Click on it and sign in with your credentials.
- Step 4: Find the CBS News channel on the subscribed OTT app and start watching it.
That’s it. Now you are watching CBS News on Roku TV. If you don’t have a subscription to OTT platforms, don’t forget to check out the Roku Live TV Guide feature. You’ll get a bunch of free live channels from Roku.
How to Watch CBS News on Apple TV?
All the OTT platforms that offer CBS News are available for the Apple TV platform. So all you need to do is, download the streaming app on your Apple TV to get CBS News channel.
Do follow these steps if you don’t have any of these apps installed on your Apple TV – Fubo and Hulu.
- Subscribe to one of the platforms which have CBS News in its catalog.
- Now open your Apple TV, Go to the search and search for the streaming platform you’ve subscribed to.
- Click on the Install button to get the app installed on your Apple TV.
- Once it is installed, open the app and log in with your credentials.
- Now search for the CBS News channel on the app and start watching it.
How to Watch CBS News on Firestick?
For enabling CBS News on Firestick, first, we have to install the application. To access the amazing shows, 24 hours news, and uninterrupted sports and local TV channels definitely CBS News is a promising station.
Do follow these steps if you don’t have any of these apps installed on your Firestick – Fubo and Hulu.
- Subscribe to one of the platforms which have CBS News in its package.
- On the Fire TV, Go to the search and search for the streaming application you want to install.
- Click on the Download button to get the app installed on your Fire TV. Installation might take a few minutes based on the internet connectivity.
- Upon installation, open the app and log in with your credentials.
- Now search for the CBS News channel on the app and start watching it.
[Note: Some of the OTT services are based on geo-location. Please do check whether the CBS News is available in your region before you purchase the subscription.]