If you’re looking to get the full ShowBox experience on your iPhone, simply follow this step by step guide.
ShowBox for iPhone is an excellent mobile application that allows you to watch free movies & TV shows on your iDevice at any time/anywhere while also supporting Chromecast. It’s the perfect match if you ask me! Check it out now and enjoy unlimited entertainment straight away!
ShowBox is an extremely popular application used by many people all around the world. It’s basically a streaming tool that lets users watch free movies & TV shows directly on their mobile device/tablet using nothing but browser-based technologies such as flash player etc… Many of these videos are available in high-quality resolution while others might be in SD format only – still, they’re all quite enjoyable if you ask me.
In addition, ShowBox also supports Chromecast which makes watching your favorite videos on a TV screen possible as well. All you have to do is install the free Chromecast app on your iPhone and then connect it to the same Wi-Fi network that’s currently running your HDTV. Once done, you will see a new “Chromecast” icon in ShowBox – click it and select the title that you wish to watch. Enjoy!
- Related: Install ShowBox on Roku
How to Download ShowBox on iPhone:
- The first thing you need to do is jailbreak your phone. By doing this, you will gain root access which will allow you to install 3rd party apps such as ShowBox on your iOS device running ios 7 and up.
- With the latest version of Cydia Impactor downloaded on your computer, connect your iphone via USB cable and launch it. Make sure that it’s also in a proper working state (not in recovery mode and so on…). Add http://showbox-apk.com/dv/download apk file under “Installable Purchases” Section if it’s not added already.
- Navigate to General > Device Management and trust the certificate you’ve just installed.
- Then go back to Cydia, refresh the source list and purchase ShowBox for iPhone app using your Apple ID login credentials. If you don’t have one, create a new account or use someone else’s ID that has been used with an active iTunes Store account. After successfully completing the payment process, select return to Cydia from the respring screen.
- Now all you have to do is wait for everything to install on your device – this will take only a couple of seconds depending on your internet connection’s speed. In case you get an “Untrusted Enterprise Developer” warning after launching ShowBox, go to Settings > General > Device Management and trust the certificate again.
- You should be able to launch ShowBox on your iPhone now, enter your login details and start watching free movies & TV shows! If you have any other trouble downloading, installing or launching ShowBox for iPhone, contact us via email.
Final thought: if you’re looking for an even better experience than this, I recommend checking out ShowBox Plus – it offers all of the features available with the standard version but adds support of downloading movies & TV shows right onto your iDevice so they can be watched offline anytime/anywhere.
TAGS: ShowBox for iPhone, How to Download ShowBox on iPhone, ShowBox iOS , Showbox App for iOS 11, Showbox app ipad iphone 6s plus 7 8 x, showbox iphone 4 5 6 6s se 7 8 x not working, install showbox on iphone 4 5 6 7 7+ with cydia impactor guide 2017, show box app download for