Samsung Tablet Auto Rotate Option – Screen Rotation setting allows you to rotate the phone display to either landscape mode or portrait mode. Landscape mode refers to horizontal display whereas portrait mode means vertical display. We see this option in most of the mobile phones. Screen orientation allows us to watch the content in full-screen mode. It is extremely helpful when we are watching video content on platforms like YouTube, Amazon Prime, etc.
Here in this article, we will walk through a simple step by step guide to enable or disable screen auto rotate option for Samsung tablets and mobile phones. Every mobile phone comes with an accelerometer sensor to detect the mobile screen orientation. So if your mobile or tab hardware is fully functional, then you can easily change the auto orientation option from settings.
How to Enable Screen rotation in Samsung Tablet:
Samsung Galaxy Tab® 10.1:
- Step 1: Open your Samsung Galaxy Tab and go to the home screen
- Step 2: You should be able to find the Apps option on the top right menu. Just click on that.
- Step 3: Now find Settings and tap on that.
- Step 4: Among the list of settings, choose Screen option from the left menu.
- Step 5: Toggle Auto-rotate screen option to enable or disable the auto screen orientation.
Samsung Galaxy Tab E / Others:
- Step 1: Open your Samsung Galaxy Tab E or other variation tab and swipe down from the top screen to get the notification bar.
- Step 2: You will get Quick settings menu. Choose auto-rotate option from that. If you don’t find it, just drag that list to the right to get the full list of options. Refer to the below image.
- Step 3: Just tap on that rotation symbol or Portrait mode option to either disable or enable screen rotation option.
If you don’t find that Screen Rotation / Portrait mode on the notification bar even when you scroll left to get all the list, you can just edit option on the upper right corner and add that option.
- Read Also: How to Delete Google Pay Transaction History
Disable or Enable Auto-rotation in Samsung Tablets – Conclusion:
So this is a precise yet simple guide on How to Disable or Enable Auto Screen Rotation in Samsung Tablet. If your mobile accelerometer sensor is working fine, then mentioned methods should help you to enable auto screen orientation option. If things still didn’t work, we recommend you to first check whether the hardware is working fine. There are many apps available to test hardware or sensors.
If you have tried all the above-mentioned steps and still not able to see the auto rotation or orientation option, just let us know through comments. We will help you out to resolve your issues. Cheers!