InstLife for PC – If you are looking for a simple and easy to follow step by step guide to Download InstLife for PC, then this article is for you. Here we will let you know how to Download InstLife for PC Windows and Mac operating systems.
InstLife for PC is a simulation game where you can find your life events virtually. The day you born to till you die, you can simulate all the major life events with this app. We do lot of things while growing up and take major decisions like – whether to start studying or not, applying for driving license, job with different qualifications, dating your opposite sex, marriage, finding your perfect house etc,. InstLife for PC allows you to travel through all these crucial life events virtually.
InstLife game is developed by InstCoffee Games and it is one of the best life simulation app available on Google Playstore. InstLife developers release the game for only Android and iOS platforms. It doesn’t have official version of the app for PC (Windows & Mac) platform. But don’t worry! By following the steps mentioned in this article, you can play InstLife for PC as well.
InstLife for PC – Technical Specifications:
|Title||InstLife for PC|
|File size||16 MB|
|Requirements||Android Emulator and PC|
InstLife has got stunning ratings and review in Google Playstore. With 1,000,000+ installations and whopping 4.6 star average user rating, it is one of the top simulator game. Once you start playing this game, you will be really addicted to it.
if you haven’t downloaded and installed InstLife on your Android smartphone, go ahead and install it now. Here is the Google Playstore link for InstLife.
Note: Instlife for PC is removed from Google playstore due to security issues. Instlife developers team is working on fixing those issues. We will update the correct link once it is uploaded to Google playstore.
Download InstLife for PC – Windows or Mac:
As mentioned earlier, there are is no official app available for Windows or Mac. You need to install any of the android emulator to play InstLife on your PC. Android Emulators allows you to run android games on laptop. So if you install android emulator you can play PUBG for PC, Mini Militia for PC or Temple Run for PC.
There are tons of android emulators available on the internet. Among which Bluestacks is the popular and loved by most of the users. It has high end graphics system that gives your immense gaming experience on PC. So you can use Bluestacks to play Instlife on your laptop.
So without much ado, Let’s jump in to the step by step guide to Download and Install InstLife for PC –
- Step 1: Download and Install Bluestacks Android Emulator on your Laptop. If you haven’t installed it earlier, here is the installation guide for you – Download Bluestacks for PC
- Step 2: Now open the Bluestacks app player. Initially it takes few moments to open up.
- Step 3: From the Bluestacks home screen, navigate to System Apps -> Google Playstore. Click on the Google playstore icon to open it.
- Step 4: Search for InstLife in Google Playstore. Find the official game by InstCoffee Games and just tap on the install button.
- Step 5: Wait for few moments to install the app on your Bluestacks app player.
- Step 6: Upon successful installation, you should be able to see the InstLife for PC app icon on Bluestacks’s My Apps section
Voila! You have just installed InstLife on your Laptop. Double click on the app icon and use it the same way you play the game on your Android smartphone.
If you have any mod version of the app available, Bluestacks provides you an option to directly install the APK file. For that open bluestacks -> Go to home screen -> Find Install APK option at the bottom menu -> Download the APK file and import it to bluestacks.
There are many good android emulators like NOX Player, MemuPlay etc are available. You can choose it of your choice. But bluestacks provides you an extensive features to make the gaming experience seamless.
InstLife for PC – Different Levels of Life:
Each person will have different choices about the life. One may want to go to school and complete the graduation while other may miss it out. It’s all your choice. In this game also you can choose everything from graduation to relationships.
- Birth – Born to a very rich family or a middle class family. What does your parents do. It’s all your choice. You can select everything in InstLife.
- Graduation – Wanna go to college life to complete to graduation or give it a miss. Choose what you would like to do in life.
- Driving Test – Are you at age 18 now? Then try for a driving test. Pass the driving test and drive around carefully. Otherwise you may die in a fatal accident later.
- Dating – Are you a homosexual or bisexual? choose whatever you want to be in InstLife and start dating with your boyfriend or girlfriend.
- Job – Time to look up for a good job and settle in your life? Get a good paying job and earn good. Start a new position or even become a CEO of a company.
- Marriage – The very next thing that comes to mind after getting a good job is marriage. Choose your life partner and get happily married.
- Children – Have one or two kids and you will be busy all time taking care of them. Send them to school for education.
- Death – This is the last stage of life. Retire at a good age and live happy life for few year and then who know what will happen at any time!
InstLife is adding more and more features and events on regular basis. So download the latest version of the app and experience the brand new life events with InstLife for PC.
Here is the short video explaining the features of InstLife –
InstLife for PC – Bottom Line:
InstLife is simple and easy to use life simulator app. It is currently available for only Android and iOS platforms. But using the android emulators you can play InstLife for PC as well. Download the bluestacks and install InstLife by following the steps mentioned.
I’m concluding this article on InstLife for PC – Windows and Mac. If you are facing any issues while downloading and installing InstLife on your PC, do let us know through comments. We will be glad to help you out. Cheers!