How to Screen Mirror Samsung Galaxy S7 to TV
How to screen mirror Samsung Galaxy S7 to TV – Screen mirroring is a feature that allows you to cast videos from your mobile phone onto the big screens like smart TV’s or Media projectors. Most of the smart TVS and mobile phones are coming up with this feature. Here in this article we’ll see how we can do Screen Mirroring Samsung Galaxy j7 phone to a smart TV.
Samsung Galaxy S7 is one of the best and popular mobile phone of recent days. Galaxy S7 and S7 edge has a very powerful processor designed for better gaming controls. Other specifications includes 3600 mAh battery capacity, 5.5 inches screen size, Quad HD etc. It is regarded as the phone of the century with beautiful design and other stunning specifications. Screen Mirroring feature is available on Samsung Galaxy S7 mobile phone.
You can enjoy Movies and shows on the big screen using screen mirror option. If you ever wanted watch the stuff with your friends or family, then it is the best feature for you. Few of the popular apps like Netflix and YouTube are coming up with the inbuilt feature for screen mirroring. You can directly cast videos from the app itself.
- Also Read: How to Install Showbox on Smart TV
Screen Mirroring – Pre-requisites:
There are a few requirements should meet to screen mirror Android phone to a smart TV. Here is are those.
- Your mobile phone should support screen mirroring feature. We have provided you with the list of Samsung series mobiles that supports Screen mirroring or casting feature.
- Same thing applies for your TV as well. smart TV should support screen mirroring and able to play media files received from Android phone.
- Both smart TV and your Android phone should connect to the same Wi-Fi network in order to cast.
The quickest way to find out whether your phone model supports Quick Connect / Smart View or Screen Mirroring is just pull out the notification area and look out for this function icon.
What are all the Samsung Phones supports Screen mirroring?
Most of the recent mobile phones are able to support screen mirroring feature. they may be called as Quick Connect or Smart View depending on your mobile phone brand. Following are the list of Samsung mobiles where screen mirroring feature is available.
[table id=3 /]
These are the list of Smartphones available for Casting from mobile to a smart TV. Coming up models will also be having this feature. So now let’s see how we can actually do screen mirroring Samsung Galaxy S7 to smart TV.
How to Screen Mirror Samsung Galaxy S7 to TV:
- Step 1: First step is to make sure both your Android mobile phone and smart TV connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Step 2: Now enable Screen Mirroring option on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone. swipe down from the top of the home screen to get the notification screen on your phone. find Smart view option with icon and click on it.
- Step 3: Now you will get the list of all available devices for screen mirroring. Just identify your TV and tap on that to cast the screen.
- Step 4: You will get a message on your smart TV screen – Do you want to allow Samsung Galaxy S7 to connect? Click on allow option.
- Step 5: Voila! You are done. Now you should be able to see your mobile phone screen on your Smart TV device. You can start playing a movie or open the gallery to share stunning pictures of you with your friends.
I’m wrapping up this article on How to screen Mirror Samsung Galaxy S7 Mobile to TV. If you are still facing any issues or queries, do comment using the below comment box. We will be glad to help you out. Cheers!