How to Delete PUBG Account?
How to Delete PUBG Account – PUBG game is immensely popular over the last few months. Most of the people are addicted to this game and started playing for hours and hours. So if you are also in the same situation and wanted a simple guide to know How to Delete PUBG account, you are in the right place. We will let you know the process to delete pubg account permanently in a step by step guide here. Continue reading for the details.
PUBG game is released on 2017 March by Tencent Games inspired by the Mod version that is created for Player’s unknown Battle Royale game. PUBG Game has broken all the records that were set by other games in Google playstore. Currently, it is in the top 1 spot of Free games and placed under Editor’s choice section of Playstore. It is even released for Windows version recently – Download PUBG for PC Windows 10/8/7
You might be having different reasons to delete PUBG account. If you are thinking about the privacy issues, we have alternatives options other than deleting your account. If you are bored of playing it on your mobile, you can download the PC version for free here – Download PUBG for PC.
However, if you are still wanted to delete your PUBG account permanently, do check on the following precautions mentioned and then proceed with the delete option.
Precautions to be taken before deleting PUBG account:
There are few things you need to keep in mind before proceeding with PUBG account deletion. We have listed below all those precautions you need to take –
- Once you delete your PUBG account, all your data will be erased. If you want to play it again in the future, you have to start it from scratch.
- If you have purchased the official PUBG Windows version for Steam website, you will not get any refunds from Steam if you want to delete or deactivate your PUBG account
- All your profile information and your achievements will be deleted
If you are OK with these precautions, you can proceed on How to Delete PUBG account. However, we even wanted to list down few other alternatives to deleting the PUBG account permanently.
How to Delete PUBG Account Permanently?
Officially there is no simple option like Delete PUBG Account available either on Mobile App or PC version. You need to have some workaround to delete your account. If you have downloaded the official Windows version from the Steam website, you need to contact their support team to get your things done. Don’t worry. We will list down the steps on How to Delete PUBG account in detail on your Android or iOS mobile.
- Open PUBG Mobile game on your Android or iOS mobile phone
- Now at the bottom right menu, you will see gear like icon for settings. Click on that icon.
- On the left side, you will get a few menu options. Select the Basic option there.
- Now you should be able to see linked Facebook, Twitter or Google play account there. If you want any privacy options, you can choose it from here.
- Find the Customer Service option at the bottom of the screen. Now you will get the Help section with a few questions and answers.
- Choose any question that is related to account and when it asks for was this helpful? Click on No option. A chat window will appear with PUBG support team.
- Now you can ask the Customer support team to delete your PUBG account permanently.
Now your PUBG account and data will be deleted after 7 days. If you’ve deleted your account by mistake and wanted to retrieve it back, just log in to your account and cancel the deletion process within 7 days.
Alternatively, you can just log out of your account and uninstall the app for now. So for the next time, whenever you wanted to play the game with the old profile, you can just log in with your previous account and continue to play.
Lost PUBG Account? Here are the steps to recover:
If your account was linked to any social media accounts, you can recover it later by logging in back with the same social media account at the login screen. To get all your previous achievements, do login with the same account which you used previously.
Else if you have used the Guest account earlier and would like to recover it now, you can contact the customer support team to recover your lost account.
As soon as you install the PUBG Mobile Game on your mobile, it will ask you to connect to Facebook / Twitter / Play Games or Guest Account. Once you have connected to any of these social media or Google Play accounts, it’s not that simple to delink the already connect account and link to another account.
PUBG game has recently enabled Google Play linkage. Many people are complaining that they are unable to connect Google Play to their PUBG character. If it is wrongly connected to other accounts, it will throw an error like can’t connect as it is linked to another account. Here are a few troubleshooting steps we have got from official Google Play forum –
- Clear Google Playstore Cache
- Similarly clear cache for Google Play games as well – Settings -> Installed Apps -> Google Play Games -> Clear Storage -> Clear Cache
- Restart the device
Now try to link the PUBG game to Google Play games account again. PUBG game data is synced with devices. That means if you login with the same account, you can get the same data and achievements in both Android and iOS mobile phones.
How to delink PUBG Account with Facebook?
You remove or delink any apps that you have linked to your Facebook account, you can follow these listed steps.
- Open your Facebook account and click on the top-right drop-down like icon from the Newsfeed.
- Now click on Settings
- Find Apps and Websites option on the left side menu. Tap on that
- Now select the apps that you want to remove (in our case, choose PUBG game)
- Finally, click on Remove option to delink PUBG account to your Facebook.
You can do follow the similar steps to delink PUBG Mobile account to Google Play account or Twitter account as well.
How to Delete PUBG Mobile Account Permanently – Bottom Line:
PUBG is the most popular and trending game in the universe currently. Millions and millions of people around the world have addicted to this game. PUBG has attracted gamers with its stunning features and graphics. There may be a few disadvantages as well to play this game for hours. Hence we have listed down the steps to Delete PUBG account permanently from your phone.
I’m wrapping up this article on How to Delete PUBG account in a simple way. If you have any queries regarding the process, do let us know through comments. We will be glad to help you out. Cheers!
i have tried to delinked facebook account linked with pubg, but still it is linked..
dont know what to do