How to change the lock screen and home screen image of my Samsung Galaxy M30S mobile? How do I replace the default wallpaper with the image I’ve taken on my Samsung Galaxy M30S? How to change the wallpaper on Samsung Galaxy M30S?
Now can now change the wallpaper in simple steps and personalize your Samsung Galaxy M30S mobile just like as you want. Changing the wallpapers and themes gives a fresh look to the handset. You can always change the default wallpaper with the best pic from your childhood, or there are thousands of wallpapers available in the Samsung store to choose from.
How to change wallpaper in Samsung Galaxy M30S?
- Unlock your Samsung Galaxy M30S mobile. Press and hold on to the empty space on the home screen.
- Once you get the bottom menu, choose Wallpapers from it.
- Now select Explore more wallpapers option. It will take you to the galaxy themes application.
- Choose the best wallpaper from the list and tap on it.
- Now tap on the Download button to download this wallpaper to your Samsung Galaxy M30S mobile.
- Once downloaded, click on the Apply button. You can either set it as wallpaper for the Home screen or Lock screen or Home and lock screens. Choose the one that is applicable to you.
- Voila! You have successfully changed the wallpaper on your Samsung Galaxy M30S mobile.
Another simple method to set the wallpaper from your Gallery,
- Go to the gallery on the Samsung Galaxy M30S mobile.
- Open the image that you want to set as wallpaper on your Samsung mobile.
- Click on the vertical dots at the top of the image for more options.
- Now tap on the Set as wallpaper option and finally choose whether you want the image as Home screen wallpaper or lock screen or both.
Once done, you can press the home button to check whether the wallpaper got changed on your Samsung Galaxy M30S mobile. If you want to use any image you found online to set as your wallpaper, simply hold and press on that image and save it to your Samsung mobile. You can find it in the gallery once it is saved.
One of the best ways to give a fresh look to your Samsung Galaxy M30S is by changing the wallpaper. The above-mentioned method not only works on Samsung mobiles but also for almost all android devices.
Many Samsung variations including the Samsung Galaxy M30S mobile comes with automatically changing the wallpaper for the lock screen. Here are the steps to be followed if you want to change the wallpaper automatically for your home screen too.
How to change wallpaper automatically on Samsung Galaxy M30S?
- Tap and hold the empty space on the Samsung Galaxy M30S home screen.
- From the bottom menu, choose Wallpapers.
- Click on Explore more wallpapers
- Choose the wallpapers with a multi-pack label. Download them and finally apply to the home screen.
Hope we are able to help you with changing the wallpaper on the Samsung Galaxy M30S. There are even many third-party android applications that help to change your wallpaper to beautiful landscapes on your Samsung mobile. Cheers!!