Discord Awaiting Endpoint Error – How to Fix?
Are you a gamer? Or have you ever played computer games or multiplayer games online like PUBG? I know it isn’t that tricky to answer, it’s obvious we all have played online games. So you definitely have heard about this amazing app “discord”. Here, we will be discussing some bugs and errors faced by users while using this app especially Discord awaiting end point error with the Fix . Before we get into the topic let’s learn some basics about discord.
What is Discord?
Discord is a communication app, purposely built for gamers. Mostly this app is used by multiplayer gamers. This app allows us to send messages, images, audios, and even supports calling and video calling too. It is designed to work on several platforms like Windows, Android, iOS, macOS, and in web browsers. In the recent past, this app was used mostly by PUBG players and streamers.
It was designed to replace VoIP platforms, for providing gamers a separate and best platform to communicate.
This is a very popular app with over 100 million+ downloads and rated 4.5 by more than 1 million users in Google Playstore.
Benefits of Discord :
Online multiplayer gamers suffer a lot of in-game mic glitches. This can be most frustrating when you are in a battle royale game. So for seamless communication, this app was launched providing so many features to the community. Let’s discuss a few :
- Create multiple servers for different games like PUBG, Call of Duty, counter-strike, etc.
- Also, you can join servers with no legal limitations. So this helps you to become a versatile gamer.
- Get the list of users online and offline on the same interface of a server.
- Also, you can share media like images, videos, GIFs, etc, and also links and files too.
- Add friends through tags and communicate personally. It also allows blocking any user you want to.
- You get a notification for each and every message.
- Discord’s customer support is very fast and resolves the issue within a day.
How discord works or used?
Discord is just like all other social media or communication apps. Here, you can also add friends by just typing their names and tags.
But if you don’t want so many friends but you have so many followers with whom you wanna chat then you can create a channel or server. Then publish your link, everyone can join through those links.
You can create multiple links with one ID.
Other than public chats, you can communicate with friends privately too through chat, voice calls, video calls, and other mediums.
But sometimes this smoothly running app faces some errors discord awaiting endpoint errors .
What is discord awaiting endpoint errors?
Discord awaiting endpoint errors is a network issue or any other big due to which the host will not be able to connect to other users. This can be due to several reasons which include like down servers of discord or slow internet connection or app’s functioning.
In most of the cases, this error is detected while connecting calls or connecting RTC.
This issue seems to be small but it annoys sometimes. But there are ways that can be used to fix this error. So follow any of these steps to get connected again.
Ways to fix discord awaiting endpoint errors :
Method 1: By Changing Server’s Region
Discord server has different regions. Generally, the server performs better within close regions. But sometimes the closest regions face some server issues, hence for that reason, we can change to different regions to get connected again.
So here are steps to change the server’s region.
- Open the Discord app on your device.
- Go to the settings and then scroll down to server settings.
- Open server settings and click on overview.
- Now change regions according to your choice.
Not only try close regions but also choose other regions to get the best and faster results.
Method 2: By Fixing Your WiFi or Mobile Network Settings
Discord functions due to the internet. So sometimes if the internet connection is weak it can cause trouble in connecting.
To check your internet connection, if the discord logo turns red, then the connection is poor. If it turns orange, then the connection is moderate. Green signals for a better connection.
Sometimes the connection too poor that it could not connect, so it is advised to check wifi settings firstly or changing the wifi connection.
If you are a mobile user then switch on the airplane mode and then turn it off and try now.
If still, the error persists then it has some other issues that need to be fixed.
Method 3: Upgrade or reinstall discord
If every method mentioned doesn’t work out for you then it is suggested reinstall the app.
To reinstall discord on the computer follow the following steps:
- Click on the app and now go to uninstall.
- Now open the browser and search for the latest version of discord and get it installed again.
- And enter login credentials and check if it works or not.
For mobile phones :
- Long press the discord icon and then click on the uninstall option.
- Now go to the play store or any app store and reinstall discord.
- Log in by entering the email and password.
But before uninstalling, check whether your current version asks for any update. If yes, then update it first and check.
Method 4: Use VPN Apps
VPN stands for the virtual private network. By using a VPN, you can access your ID online through a secret tunnel. It is very much safer to use.
Now how to use VPN?
Follow these steps :
- Search for a free VPN app on app stores.
- Then open the VPN app and do the basic setups.
- Now, connect to the fastest server available.
- After doing this, go to your discord and try to connect again. This time it won’t show you any error.
Getting technical issues is a casual thing with every app. But if these issues come during some important time, then it could be really very annoying. So we have mentioned all the methods we knew. So use them in case of any such errors.