AOL is one of the popular and oldest internet email service providers. It all started in 1993 and there are millions of customers using AOL mail services. If you are one such user and wanted to know how to delete multiple messages in aol mail, you are in the right place.
Aol mail service is developed by AOL, a subsidiary of Verizon services. It is one of the premium mail service available now. Every email service have a limit on number of messages are the memory it can hold. If your inbox is flooded with multiple junk emails, I wanted to get rid of them, deleting one by one could be a tedious task.
We are here to help you with cleaning up all messages in AOL mail at once.
Delete Multiple AOL mail at once:
- Login to your AOL mail account.
- Hold the ctrl key and select all the mails you want to delete or clean up.
- Finally, click on the Delete button and then Ok Button to confirm your selection to Delete all these mail in AOL mail.
If you want to delete all the continuous mails, then you can use following method.
Go to the starting mail which you want to delete. Hold the SHIFT key and select the first mail. Then scroll down to the end mail till you want to delete mails, and then click on that last mail while holding on the SHIFT key. Now all these messages in between starting and ending will be selected. You can just select click on the delete button and confirm the selection to delete all these continuous mails in AOL mailer account.
Once you delete these messages, they’ll be moved to Recently Deleted Mail folder. If you want to permanently delete them, just go to that folder and follow the same steps.
Select the multiple messages on Recently Deleted Messages folder and click on permanently delete option. They’ll be removed permanently. Note that, there no way to get back the permanently deleted mails on AOL mail.
Here are the features of AOL Mail:
- it’s completely free email service provided by AOL
- Maximum limit on the attachments in 25 MB.
- Spam protection, virus protection and spell checking are a few great features provided by AOL mail.
- It supports POP3, SMTP, IMAP protocols.
- You can link AOL mail with any other external mails like Gmail, hotmail etc.
- Maximum mail box messages allowed are – 1000 new messages, 4000 old messages.
Here is the simple guide to keep your AOL mail account clutter free. AOL mail account gives you an option to delete all the messages or multiple messages in single go. This may not be straight-forward but must to know option, as deleting messages one by one takes a lot of time.
Hope we are able to help you with Deleting Multiple Messages in AOL mail. If you find any difficulty in doing this or any other queries related to AOL mail, do let us know through comments. We will be glad to help you out. Cheers!