ARC Welder Download for PC [Latest Version]
Arc Welder for PC – Are you looking for easy ways to run or test your Android Apps in Windows, Mac or Linux systems, then Arc Welder Download for PC. Arc Welder is a chrome application built by Google to run android apps on Google Chrome browser. Its a great tool for developers to test their newly built apps using Apps Runtime for Chrome (ARC).
You can run your android applications in any platform whether it is Windows or Linux or Mac. You just need to install Google Chrome browser in your laptop. Here in this article, we will introduce how to use and Arc Welder Download for PC.
What is ARC?
Quoting the definition from Wikipedia –
Android Runtime for Chrome (ARC) was a compatibility layer and sandboxing technology for running Android applications on desktop and laptop computers in an isolated environment. It allowed safely running the applications from a web browser, independent of user operating system, allowing the Android applications to run at near-native speeds.
You don’t need high end Android developer tools like Android Studio to run and test your apps. Use Chrome ARC Welder extension and have a seamless user experience. Just Download Arc Welder on PC for easy android applications running seamlessly on your Windows machine. You can even Arc Welder Download Zip File and install it directly.
ARC Welder for PC gives developers a chance to easily test their applications through Chrome OS or Chrome web browser. So download Arc Welder for Windows 10/8/7 Laptop and have great development experience.
ARC Welder Download for PC – Requirements:
- Good configuration Laptop
- Google Chrome Browser
- ARC Welder extension
- APK or ZIP files
Unlike Android emulators like Google’s Android Studio, ARC Welder for PC doesn’t require you to have high end configuration laptop. Just an average configuration laptop with minimum 2 GB RAM would be sufficient to run and test Android apps using ARC Welder for PC.
ARC Welder is designed for only Chrome browser. So if you don’t have Google Chrome browser, you need to install it.
ARC Welder Download for PC – Step by Step Guide
Here is the step by step process on Arc Welder Download for PC.
- Step 1: Open Chrome Browser in your laptop
- Step 2: Need to Download ARC Welder for PC now. Download the ARC Welder for PC chrome extension using the below download link – Download ARC Welder for PC. It will take you to ARC Welder chrome app page.
- Step 3: Now click on +ADD TO CHROME option as shown in the screenshot below.
- Step 4: In the next step, it asks for permissions required. Click on ‘Add App‘ button to Add Arc Welder Chrome extensions to Chrome store.
- Step 5: Now ARC Welder .crx file will download and installs automatically. Once the installation is completed page will be redirected to list of all installed chrome apps.
You can see ARC Welder icon in the Chrome Apps screenshot. It’s that easy to ARC Welder Download for PC.
ARC Welder for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop – How to Use?
Running Android applications through ARC Welder for PC is not simple as Installing the app through Google Playstore and using it. You can’t directly run that app in ARC Welder without having APK file.
So in order to use, ARC Welder for PC you need to have either APK file or the ZIP (package) files of that applications. If you are developing a new Android app and testing it, you can zip your package files and test it through ARC Welder for Chrome or convert the application to APK file and use it here.
If you want to use any existing apps using ARC Welder, Just download APK file of that corresponding app. There are plenty of services available on the internet to download the APK file based on package name.
Now let’s go through step by step on How you can use ARC Welder for PC.
- Step 1: Go to Extensions to Google Chrome browser. After ARC Welder Download for PC, you should be able to see its icon here.
- Step 2: Click on ‘LAUNCH APP‘ option to open it
- Step 3: Once ARC Welder for PC opened, it asks for default path location. Choose a path where you need to log ARC Welder files.
- Step 4: In the next screen, Tap on ‘Add your APK‘ button to add the downloaded APK file of any android application.
- Step 5: Now it asks for certain parameter to set. Choose the screen orientation of the app and keep other parameters default.
- Step 6: Click on ‘Test‘ button to start the emulator. You should be able to see the App opened on your PC using ARC Welder.
Common Issues While Using ARC Welder for PC:
Issue 1: Failed to load extension from: /home/hrsh/Arc Welder/tna-wrestling-impact-apk.apk_export_tVkuB. WebGL is not supported.
This is the most common issue while using ARC Welder for PC in your Chrome browser. So we will address this in precise steps.
- Open Chrome browser in your PC
- Type chrome://flags in URL bar and enter
- Search for ‘Override software rendering list‘ and enable it.
Now restart your chrome browser and test whether ARC Welder for PC is working fine or not. Please if you still getting an error, let us know through comments. We will be glad to help you.
Also use the latest version of Chrome browser. If you are using old version, try to update it and check.
ARC Welder for PC – Final Note:
ARC Welder Download for PC is the easiest way to use and test your android applications. Android developers can get maximum benefit out of this. But the only issue is Google hasn’t updated this since a while. So you may face few issues while using it in your PC.
You can even use ARC Welder as an Android emulator alternatives like Bluestacks for PC. But all the functions may not work properly in ARC Welder. On a overall note, it is a good way to quick test your application changes. So Arc Welder Download for PC to quickly test your developed apps.
So with this I’m wrapping up this article on Download ARC Welder for PC. If you find any issues while installing or using ARC Welder for PC, do let us know through comment section. Cheers!
Shows this error
Graphics Feature Status
Canvas: Software only, hardware acceleration unavailable
Flash: Software only. Hardware acceleration disabled
Flash Stage3D: Software only. Hardware acceleration disabled
Flash Stage3D Baseline profile: Software only. Hardware acceleration disabled
Compositing: Software only. Hardware acceleration disabled
Multiple Raster Threads: Disabled
Native GpuMemoryBuffers: Software only. Hardware acceleration disabled
Out-of-process Rasterization: Disabled
Hardware Protected Video Decode: Disabled
Rasterization: Software only. Hardware acceleration disabled
Skia Deferred Display List: Disabled
Skia Renderer: Disabled
Surface Synchronization: Enabled
Video Decode: Software only. Hardware acceleration disabled
Viz Service Display Compositor: Disabled
WebGL: Software only, hardware acceleration unavailable
WebGL2: Software only, hardware acceleration unavailable
Hi Charan – Just enable hardware acceleration for WebGL in chrome://gpu and retry.